Win@Baccarat Free is a free shareware software program from Smart Casino Player that is supposed to help you win more at Baccarat by helping you to practice your baccarat system for betting and money management.
3MB File size
Works with Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows NT Operating systems
WABLTE.EXE File name to download
“WIN@BACCARAT is a shareware program – You may use it for evaluation until you have played about 450 hands without charge. After that the number of decks available will progressively reduce.”
“WIN@BACCARAT is a set of software programs written under the instructions of international baccarat player Mr. Wong Phat Phat that contains the essential elements of baccarat as played at the majority of casinos around the world.”
“Mr. Wong Phat Phat wanted to be able to refine his Betting Strategies and Money Management before commiting his and his clients money at the casino. He sought out a skilled computer programmer to create WIN@BACCARAT for this purpose.”
“Users of WIN@BACCARAT will benefit greatly from being able to practise betting outside of the casino environment.”
“The highest bettors on Player and Banker receive the cards and squeeze them (peel them back to reveal the face slowly) as well as each player having a card to mark trends.”
“Some of the features of WIN@BACCARAT
- New LEARNING MODE to teach the rules of Baccarat
- Truly random shuffling including visual proof that ALL cards have
been dealt ONCE only.
- Easy placement of bets and a statistics screen.
- Cards may be dealt face up or face down for you to reveal them
yourself as done at casinos.
- Many hands can be dealt at a time to quickly see patterns evolving.
- A scoring card is automatically marked for you that shows -
- Trend patterns
- How much won or lost for each hand
- The score for each hand
- Naturals are highlighted
- Banker can be blue or red
- Dealing of cards can be animated”
Please note that this software is shareware. It also operates under the original intent of shareware – which is to give you a complete operational program with no initial restrictions. If you continue to use the software, the limitations will ‘set in’. So test it slowly to be sure you can adequately operate it and understand it.
What This Software Does
This software plays hands of baccarat for you. You can start by ‘dealing one’ hand. The software plays out the cards and records for you.
1. Who won – P (player) or B (banker)
2. The ending score of the hands -  means player had an 8 and the banker had a 6. This score is recorded in a square under a P (player) column because the player won.
3. Who won the previous hands – In the above games, the P (player) won the first two hands with scores of  and . The B (banker) won the next game with a score of 
The display also shows that the player won 7 times in a row. It is these types of ‘streaks’ that distroy a Martingale system player when they bet on the banker. They also add value to a system that ‘follows the winner’.
Follow The Winner System
If you were using a ’follow the winner‘ system you always place bets on the hand that won the last game. This lets you take advantage of winning streaks. When you also add in the element of increasing your bets when your total bankroll is ahead (for instance, add one betting unit when you are ahead 3 units), you have the makings a winning system!
Once you have your winning system perfected, the perfect place to put it into action is at the live baccarat games. These are reliable games that let you place low bets when you want and increase as needed. You can even ‘just watch’ to accumulate data and then play when you are ready.